Enjoy free shipping
Shipping is free for all countries.
Delivery time is 2-3 working days. No liability assumed for sold-out products. If only part of your order is in stock, we will ship what is available and inform you directly.
Note regarding international tariffs
Local import customs may be applicable and should be paid in your own country. We will not label any shipments as “gifts” in order for someone to avoid import customs unlawfully.
If a package arrives damaged, please report it immediately at the site. If you have already opened the package and detect damage, please contact us.
Returns and exchanges
To return merchanside, follow these steps:
- Fill in the ”RMA slip” that was enclosed with your merchandise
- Enclose the RMA slip with your returned merchandise
- Send your returned merchandise to:
SLEEK atelier c/o N. Cubillos
21765 Malmö, Sweden
Customers have 14 days to return the product from the point of payment, given that the product is unused and in its original condition. In case of exchange or return, you will have to pay for the return freight.
In case of a quality claim due to damaged or faulty products, we will refund what you have paid, including the shipping cost. We adhere to Swedish law concerning returns and any disputes should be settled according to Swedish law.
Return the goods in the same package as you received them in, place a return waybill over the old waybill, and post the package with any given forwarder. Please note that as a customer, one is responsible for the goods until they reach us, so it is important to keep the tracking number.
In case of a return, we will refund your payment. Any payment costs related to the purchase will not be refunded. Refunds will be paid directly into your bank account as soon as we have received the product back and confirmed that it is unused and in original condition. For sale or rebate items, only exchanges are accepted, no refunds.
Customers retain the right to claim and return a product if it is broken or if the wrong product has been delivered by us. A defect caused by normal usage does not entitle quality claim rights. We do not accept quality claims of products purchased more than 1 year ago. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and explain the reason of the claim. Please attach pictures of the faulty product; it makes it easier to judge the claim. A return due to the wrong model or colour is only accepted within 14 days after your purchase. When we have received and approved the claim, we will do one of the following:
- If the product can be repaired, we will repair it and return it to you. We will pay the shipment charges.
- If the product is not repairable, we will send you a new product and pay for the shipment.
- If the product is not repairable and sold out, we will refund you for the product and for documented necessary return postage.
- Parental permission is required for all orders made by anyone under 18 years of age.
- All products remain the property of SLEEK atelier until full payment has been received.
- For sale items only exchanges are accepted, no refunds.
- Due to the digital format of photographs, we are unable to guarantee that the pictures exactly reflect the product in full detail.
- Any attempts of deception or fraud will be reported to the Police.
- All prices include 25% Swedish VAT.
- Local import customs may be applicable and should be paid in your own country.
- We assume no responsibility for any eventual printing errors on the site.
According to Swedish law, we are required to ask for your approval when handling your personal data. All personal information provided either directly or through our site, will be handled responsibly by SLEEK atelier. The information will be used to enable us to fulfil our business responsibilities to you and in marketing purposes. SLEEK atelier will not forward your personal data to a third party in marketing purposes without your consent. If the personal data is incorrect or irrelevant, you have the right to request a correction or deletion.
If SLEEK atelier fails to comply with the agreement because of unusual or adverse circumstances outside of its control, such as strikes, civil unrest, war or natural catastrophes such as earthquakes, volcanic action and other similar matters, then SLEEK atelier cannot be held responsible.